20 July 2010

itchy itchy feet that refuse to get scratched

So, I spent two months on the road. Itinerant. Wandering. Movemovemovemoe

Then, I came home. My Mom came to visit. When she left, I went back on the road for a weekend. And then the following weekend. And the weekend after that, too. I'm not sure my wanderlust has been sated, but I'm determined to stay home this weekend.

I'm sure there's plenty I could write about those adventures. But, here's what actually finally inspired me to post:

Megs and I held a duel between Private Selection Premium Fruit Bars (Strawberry) and Dreyer's brand strawberry Fruit Bars. While Dreyers had a more consistently creamy texture, the PS brand had more strawberries and a sweeter flavor. The cheapo knockoff brand wins! Please purchase accordingly.

this message brought to you by the strangest lunch, ever: Potato Salad, scrambled eggs spiced with various indian flavors & cinnamon, and fruit bars. This lunch was consumed while creating a Thank You card for the Conrad Beach Co-op folk who kindly hosted us on last last latestlast minute notice, in San Francisco. We cut out the card to look like the Wasatch Range. Timpanogos, the Y on Ymountain, and June Suckers merrily swimming through Utah Lake were all included. You miss Provo. You know it. Don't deny

2 comments: